Dave Jones/AARPHCO/US is out of the office.

  • From: "Jones, Dave" <Dave.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 01:00:33 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  04/15/2005 and will not return until
04/18/2005.

Please direct any DBA support issues that require immediate attention to the
HCSG DBA mail account.  Otherwise, I will contact you when I return to the
office.

Thanks.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
destroy all copies.