From: manoj.gurnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:manoj.gurnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:43 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Datawarehouse question

Hi All,
             I need to give a short presentation with solutions offered on
the following questions. My project is datawarehouse and role is
developer.(consultant) can anyone help me in providing answers to these
questions :

Main project deliverable / clients / "Business Pain Area" that is being
addressed*

Solution being offered by the Team / EG*

The talent / expertise I brought in uniquely to this team*

How does my contribution (by way of talent / expertise) help my team deliver
better?*

How does my contribution (by way of talent / expertise) enhance the value
added to the external customer?*

Regards
Manoj

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail
message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s
is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in