Re: Datapump question

The scn parameter is designed to get a consistent export (kind of a
snapshot of data at a particular time). If your intention is to get
the "delta" export, that is, rows changed after a particular SCN, then
the answer is no. You will have to use some kind of replication to
achieve what you need. For replication, checkout Materialized views,
or streams or goldengate.

-Madhu Sreeram