RE: Datapump export, incremential only?

  • From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx" <chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:45:50 +0000

Chris,

If you're going to rely on the view DBA_TAB_MODIFICATIONS, make sure to execute
DBMS_STATS.FLUSH_DATABASE_MONITORING_INFO beforehand, so that this view is
up-to-date.

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation
EML   dave.herring@xxxxxxxxxx
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988
1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA
WWW.ACXIOM.COM
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message
or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.