Dataguard broker in 9i

  • From: David Turner <dnt9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

I've set up a couple test systems to try out Oracle's
dataguard and for the most part I like it, but I have
been having a really bad time with the broker. I have
hit several bugs and sometimes the switchover just
hangs. I'm working thru this with Oracle but they're
moving painfully slowly. So, I decided to ping the
list and see if anyone else has had a different
experience with dataguard broker or any tips.

Thx, Dave

P.S Running 9.2.0.6.0 64bit on Sparc Solaris 2.9

http://mail.yahoo.com