RE: Datafile recovery in datagaurd environment

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "hrishy" <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:00:27 -0400

Problem where no matter how slow the FTP is, is when you have to wait 4
days for Iron Mountain to return the tape!!

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience