RE: Database security

  • From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:40:47 +0800

The "backup" is the manager/ IT Security Officer who has the password [or the two halves of the password]
written down on a piece of paper , such paper being placed in a FireProof Safe.

So what happens if the manager / IT Security Officer decides to take a "peek" at the password ?

Hemant
At 10:30 AM 17-03-04 -0400, you wrote:
Er... what happens if one of the two people gets hit by a bus?

Just curious.

Patrice.