Re: Database Upgradation

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

I think it llook like that I missed something that resulted in error in getting listed in mine v$version. Can somebody point me to the good direction
so that I can repeate the process. Here is mine situation
Oracle 9..0.1.3 installed with database that need to be moved to
Platform is Sun

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had upgraded a database from 9.0 to but it still show in
V$version. Here are some stuff been done

Installed Oracle 9.2
Added Patch for
Startup migrate
run the u900010.sql