Re: Database Upgradation

Hi

I think it llook like that I missed something that resulted in error in getting
9.2.0.6 listed in mine v$version. Can somebody point me to the good direction
so that I can repeate the process. Here is mine situation

Oracle 9..0.1.3 installed with database that need to be moved to 9.2.0.6.
Platform is Sun

TIA
Sanjay

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I had upgraded a database from 9.0 to 9.2.0.6 but it still show 9.2.0.1 in
V$version. Here are some stuff been done

Installed Oracle 9.2
Added Patch for 9.2.0.6
Startup migrate
run the u900010.sql