RE: Database Outages - Best Practices

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Les.Hollis@xxxxxx, <davewendelken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:02:51 +0000

this is an exceptional case and will not happen to many people these days. how
many people are still on v7 with financials?
understandable in your case, but most of us don't have to deal with this. i
think people percieved your response to be a general case. nearly all down time
these days is due to builds, data migrations, etc.... very little of it should
be for administration.