Re: Database Growth for previous month

  • From: lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:05:28 -0400

We have Grid at our shop.  Using the reports from it, that use the views
mentioned in another reply, we have information since the Agents started
Otherwise, previously, at other jobs, i've had to write scripts.  Of course, if
you do not have anything collecting information for the past two months, from
Oracle or your own homegrown, then, you won't be able to get that information.