From: Robert Freeman
To: mary mcneely
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:48:24 PM
Subject: Re: Database Control

Yes. Each database will have it's own instance of database control, running on
a different TCP port. When you setup database control (emca) it will tell you
which URL/port that databases instance is listening on. You can set the
ORACLE_SID and then use the command emctl status dbconsole to determine the
database control URL/port for that database if you forget.
Grid control is more of an Enterprise solution to OEM. If your running a medium
sized to large sized install base of Oracle then you migth want to consider
Grid Control as already mentioned in this thread.

Cheers!
RF