RE: DataGuard Weirdness

  • From: "Robertson Lee - lerobe" <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Antony Raj" <ca_raj@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:19:34 -0000

Hi Antony,

Thanks for the reply, I think we are experiencing some network issues.

However, the results from the max sequence number selects are identical
and the result of the last query is 'VALID'

Like I say, all of the various suggested statements I have tried
elsewhere suggest there is no issue, yet, I can physically see that some
logs have not been passed to the standby.