Re: Data Pump over NETWORK_LINK

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:35:21 -0300

you can use any kind of dblink, the authentication will be done with the
schema that executes de import job. In any case, I'd recommend a private
dblink, with identified by clause (i.e. write the password of the target
schema). That worked for me rather well.

hth
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional