Daily/Weekly Oracle Tips

  • From: "Khedr, Waleed" <Waleed.Khedr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:24:37 -0400

May be it's not the right time to mention this, but I previously =
wondered about the need of those tips.

We all know the source, know where to find them and I guess we now how =
to use browsers.

For some reason I feel it's something that is forced on the list, as if =
it's paid commercial by the source of these tips.

May be what really bothers me a bit (and may be others) is converting =
this list to some kind of boring routine or weekly newspaper.

The other thing is the feeling that some people give themselves the =
right or the ownership of the list.

We can defend the rights to do so, but on the other hand the list would =
be dead if higher percentage of the list users started to do the same.

There are few individuals out there that are much more skillful and =
knowledgably and in the same time have rich websites that never worked =
that way or forced their methods on us.

The list was always a great value for us, so I hope people on this list =
work it out to keep it that way.

Thanks

Waleed