Re: Daily partitioning

>The whole table may be about 6Gb

If this is the final size of this table (including all partitions), I
don't think it's a must that you divide partitions into several
tablespaces, unless you have some ETL job need transportable
tablespace requirement. Divide into more  tablespaces will not do much
help on query performance on this table, although it's the reason some
person think tablespace separation will do.

--
Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org