Re: DX Lock in index

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vamshi Damidi <vamshireddy_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:05:45 +0200

After searching more for the problem. I started down the path of trying to
find the session in the source DB that is responsible for the link and the
DX lock.

THere are a bunch of queries around that looks at DB links, but littel
information on how to find the sid and serial the connection came in from.
It seems to boild down to the column x$k2gte.K2GTITID_ORA. It contains data
such as MYDB.275c0045.329.19.35006, Where (I think) MYDB is the SID for the
database a link comes from. Does anyone know if I can use the rest to find
the sid in the database the connection came from? While I can find the SID
in the local DB that holds the DX, I have not been able to figure out how to
identify the sid of the session in the remote DB.

Mathias