Re: DP export 5x slower in 11.2 than 10.1

Raj writes:

> So, if you exclude=procedure it still works fine? I wonder if you just
> spin off include=procedure by itself and see how well it works. I
> don't have a db that has many packages unfortunately to test.

That's a good point.  In the schemas I'm working with, there are 10K tables
and 22K indexes, but only 4 procedures and 8 triggers, with ZERO packages.

It seems unlikely that the source for those procs/triggers wouldn't cause my
metadata-only DP export to go from 4 min to almost 20 min...

Thanks!
Rich