[oracle-l] DBMS_IJOB.REMOVE

  • From: "Craig Healey" <c.healey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:17:33 -0000

My 8i system on W2K has just slowed right down, and I am trying to find out=
 why.
There are 3 active sessions running the following

BEGIN
   SYS.DBMS_IJOB.REMOVE (:JOB);
END;

I haven't noticed them before. ANy idea what they are and whether they shou=
ld be there?

Regards

Craig Healey

*************
This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s), and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, retransmis=
sion,
dissemination or other use in reliance upon, this information by=20
persons or groups other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  Stat=
ements
and opinions expressed in this message may not represent those of the compa=
ny.
 =20
Any queries regarding this message please notify system.administrator@hhsuk=
.com=20