Re: DBA pay in university

  • From: Christopher Boyle <cboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:13:00 -0400

Again, it depends.  I worked in a publicly funded University ages ago and
the salaries were very low (and available to anyone since they had to make
the budget available to the public.)  Private universities might pay more
but every one I have dealt with treated their IT department as a cost center
and wanted Tom Kyte skills for Joe Schmoe wages.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx