Re: DBA_HIST_SYSMETRIC_HISTORY and metric I/O Megabytes per Second

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robin Moffatt <Robin.Moffatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 19:56:28 +0200

Hi

The 1200MB, 1400MB throughput is constant, this is a real time DWH. In fact
my snaps to v$sysmetric shows this data.

Also DBA_HIST_SYSMETRIC_HISTORY suppose to show data per minute which is
even better the snaps I programmed (every 5 minutes)

But anyway anyone has access to a production db with decent load and can
query this data for me :-?

Will be great

Thanks!