Re: DB12c in Production?

  • From: Ludovico Caldara <ludovico.caldara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 15:07:29 +0200

It is correct, you can create up to ONE PDB for free. Just one PDB
does not activate the option in dba_feature_usage_statistics.

Moreover, on SE you cannot physically create more than one PDB  or
you'll get ORA-65010. Here's the proof:
http://www.ludovicocaldara.net/dba/oracle-database-12c-an-overview-of-the-standard-edition-rac/

Best regards
--