Cygwin and Cloud Control Agent

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:54:31 -0500

Since OEM 11 and Cloud Control 12c, (I think) Oracle has required that
cygwin be installed on windows servers, and SSH configured properly before
the Oracle agent can be pushed to the Oracle servers through grid/cloud
control.  Has anyone figure out a silent install for cygwin?  It occurred
to me that we could save some time if we could set up a distribution
package for a cygwin installation for the Windows guys to install and the
agent could then be pushed when we are ready to finish the configuration.

--
Andrew W. Kerber