RE: Cursor sharing failures

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:38:37 -0600

Deep, it looks like you've discovered one of the Prime Evils of webdesign --
The Frame <shudder>.  The link you posted is for the Metalink "My Headlines"
page and not the frame containing the MetaLink article.  Could you post the
Doc ID please?

It's probably a good idea NOT to post the entire article, as I'm sure Oracle
Support wouldn't appreciate it.

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA