Re: Creating single instance database on Linux with Oracle clusterware

  • From: Maureen English <sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:08:12 -0900

Thanks Jared.  Yes, I have been reading through many of the posts.

I did find that if we moved the oracle installation to a local
filesystem, I could create a database using our scripts.  That
sort of defeats the purpose, though.

- Maureen ...still researching....

Jared Still wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Maureen English <sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I just tried creating a database using dbca and got another error:

    ORA-06553, PLS-213, package standard not accessible

If you haven't already done so, you might try an advanced search on ML
for those error numbers.  There are quite a few posts in the forums
based on those errors.

Jared Still