Re: Convert 2-node RAC to single instance

Yong,

That's a good question. I've never tested it specifically, but I have done
the relink for the same reason you mention. That is, the theoretical
performance improvement of shortening the code path and binary size. I've
never measured performance to see if it really has any impact, though.

Dan