Re: Convert 2-node RAC to single instance

Dan or anybody,

Do you think turning RAC option off is only done from a purist's point of
view or it has performance or other benefit? I can't think of any benefit
other than making the oracle binary smaller. But maybe code path is shorter
for some operations when RAC is off.

If anybody has performance comparison without and with RAC option on (but
cluster_database=false), I'd love to see.

Yong Huang