Contract SQL/Oracle DBA Position

  • From: "Koivu, Lisa" <Lisa.Koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:09:55 -0400

Hello all,=20

I apologize if this kind of email is not welcome anymore on the list.=20

One of my coworkers resigned today.  My supervisor is looking to hire a
DBA with excellent SQL Server skills.  Oracle is a secondary skill in
this position.  Another nice to have is data modeling experience.=20

Cendant-TRG is located in sunny Orlando, FL.  If anyone is interested in
the position please feel free to forward your resume directly to me at
lisa.koivu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not to the list, I may miss it) and I will
share them with my supervisor.=20

Thanks

Lisa Koivu
Monkey Boy's Mama, DBA and self-proclaimed Stress Queen
Orlando, FL, USA

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of an=
y virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This messag=
e and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By r=
eading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts ful=
l responsibility for taking proactive and remedial action about viruses a=
nd other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss=
=20or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."