Re: Confirming Database is Down on Windows

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:11:35 +1100

You could just run hot backups and not worry about a thing (resources
permitting off course)

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation