From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dennis Williams
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:30 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Configure IIS connection?

List,

A colleague is configuring MS IIS on a Win2008 server (64 bit). Installed
Oracle 10.2.0.4 client and confirmed that the client can connect to the
database.

IIS keeps giving the message "provider not found - may not be properly
installed"

We have done this before on Win2003 server (32 bit) and the Oracle 9i client.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Dennis Williams