From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Ballester
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:59 AM
To: mfontana@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Concurrent Clusterware

2008/11/6 Michael Fontana <mfontana@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Is it possible to run both 10g and 11g clusterware on the same node?

The documentation only provides upgrade instructions, and seems to imply
that an 11g install will fail if it detects existing an existing crs
process running.

Anyone doing this?

Why?

Seems that if done, you can expect a lot of unexpected results ( don't
care if both are Oracle or a mix of diferent clusterware solutions ).

D.