RE: Concept clarification - Invalid packages

  • From: <babette.turnerunderwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GJohnson@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:09:58 -0500

You are correct in what is happening for the package compilations.

The argument you are having with the developer is not really
a technical issue but a design issue. I agree with you, but
is there some business reason to return partial data that
the developer did not make you are of ?

And WHY are you changing the package while it is being used ???

- Babette