Re: Comments or feedback requested/desired

  • From: "Ron Rogers" <RROGERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 07:53:28 -0400

Sol,
 I purchased the Wise-STD product using the same logic. 10 bucks is a =
cheap price if the product helps even a little bit.

OS  RedHat AS 2.1 and AS 3.0
Oracle 10.1.0.3

 The problem I found was the startup instruction or the lack there of. =
Connection always failed and I am using Autw Work Repository not statspack.=
 You need to run the AWRGRANT.SQL script located in the Rampant/wise/sql =
directory on the monitoring client pc. That will establish all of the =
permissions needed to run the product and connect to the database.

 I just installed it and I am in the process of upgrading the database to =
10.1.0.4 and need time to evaluate it .
Ron

>>> sol beach <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx> 05/28/05 9:35 PM >>>
I hope this post does not start a flame war.

While $10 is not much money, I'd rather not waste it needlessly.

http://www.wise-oracle.com/product_wise_standard.htm=20

I'd like to hear from folks who have used this product what you think of =
it=3D
.