Re: Comments or feedback requested/desired

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:53:48 +0100

I'm not sure the minimum software requirements listed on that page would
turn out to be accurate. It seems to be a tool for analyzing the AWR data.
My understanding is that such use of the AWR requires the diagnostics pack
(reference <>) list price $3,000 per
processor or $60 per end user, to be licensed.
 If you are already licensed for the diagnostics pack of course this is
largely irrelevant.
 Note that I have CC'd the author of the product in case I am misreading the
page you reference.
 On 5/29/05, sol beach <sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hope this post does not start a flame war.
> While $10 is not much money, I'd rather not waste it needlessly.
> I'd like to hear from folks who have used this product what you think of
> it=
> .
> --

Niall Litchfield