Re: Comments or feedback requested/desired

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sol.beach@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:53:48 +0100

I'm not sure the minimum software requirements listed on that page would
turn out to be accurate. It seems to be a tool for analyzing the AWR data.
My understanding is that such use of the AWR requires the diagnostics pack
(reference store.oracle.com <http://store.oracle.com>) list price $3,000 per
processor or $60 per end user, to be licensed.
 If you are already licensed for the diagnostics pack of course this is
largely irrelevant.
 Note that I have CC'd the author of the product in case I am misreading the
page you reference.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA