Re: Column order in indices (oracle 9.2)

  • From: genegurevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:31:02 -0500

The answers are yes and yes - the index is partitioned locally and I do
have the histograms

thank you

Gene Gurevich

             Yechiel Adar
             Sent by:                  (names withheld)
             oracle-l-bounce@f                                          cc
                 oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                       Re: Column order in indices (oracle
             08/01/2006 09:52          9.2)
             Please respond to

Does Oracle know that you have just 30 rows for this value, i.e. do you
have histograms?
Is the index partitioned?

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel