RE: Choose database vesrion

  • From: "Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:44:02 +1000

Well, I guess the biggest problem he faces with that suggestion would be the
mention of the PeopleSoft software.  Even though that's "inhouse" so to speak
now, it still has a certification path to go through I believe.  Not something
I've looked into of recent times, though, so I could be wrong.  :)

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA