Changing service auto to manual via batch

  • From: "J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:03:37 -0400

Is there a way to change the "running services" status in the "Services" window from Automatic to Manual via a batch script? I have a batch script that uses oradim to shutdown/startup my 9207 databases on a WIN2003 server but don't know how to change the status from automatic to manual in the event the server administrator wants to reboot the machine a couple of times before I have the databases restart. My oradim command in the batch job looks like this:

oradim -shutdown -sid dbsid -shutmode I -shuttype SRVC >> %BASELOGS%\oracle_shutdown.log

http://newlivehotmail.com