RE: Change of hostname

In the past, I’ve just dropped and recreated dbconsol:

 Login to SQLPLUS as user SYS or SYSTEM, and drop the sysman account &
mangement objects:

drop user sysman cascade;

drop role MGMT_USER;

drop user MGMT_VIEW cascade;

drop public synonym MGMT_TARGET_BLACKOUTS;

drop public synonym SETEMVIEWUSERCONTEXT;

commit;

Cleanup the External DB Console Configuration files by issuing:

emca -deconfig dbcontrol db -repos drop

Recreate the DB Console Repository & external Configuration files by issuing:

emca -config dbcontrol db -repos create