Re: Centralization of DB+OAS

  • From: "Alfonso León" <aleon68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:48:22 -0500

thanks david, it works, but is it the best cost scenario to expend buying
memory, network cards and procesors for a HP superdome instead that getting
linux boxes? I don't think that  is normal to use this kind of
configuration?

Thanks

On 6/13/07, David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if the server has the capacity - no problems with is

they live in different oracle homes so dont intefere with each other, no
probs

--
Alfonso Leon