Re: Capturing all SQL_IDs for a SessionId

  • From: "John Darrah" <darrah.john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:41:24 -0600

v$active_session_history is as close as you will get without putting a
sql_trace on the session.  It samples every second.

On 4/25/07, Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a way to capture all the SQL_IDs that a session generated -

I have tried a couple of options like v$open_cursor (it's volatile in the
sense that entries exist as long as the session exist).

v$active_session_history - Does only sampling and does not capture every

Pls correct me if my above observations are wrong.

Do You Yahoo!?