Re: Capturing all SQL_IDs for a SessionId

v$active_session_history is as close as you will get without putting a
sql_trace on the session.  It samples every second.

On 4/25/07, Deepak Sharma <sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a way to capture all the SQL_IDs that a session generated -
historically?

I have tried a couple of options like v$open_cursor (it's volatile in the
sense that entries exist as long as the session exist).

v$active_session_history - Does only sampling and does not capture every
sql.

Pls correct me if my above observations are wrong.

Thanks,
Deepak

http://mail.yahoo.com