Re: Can't open database

  • From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:25:56 +0200

We just had two cases of the [2662] with two completely different
customers on the same day as you. The event 10015 or 10020 or 10025 or
whatever solved both, but it was weird to have them right on top of each
other. What was pretty funny was the fact that when Torben Holm from
Miracle ran into it at a customer site he called Morten Egan of Miracle
and asked what to do and was REALLY impressed with Mortens incredibly
fast answer... until he realised Morten was on a similar case :-).

So this is probably a Universal 2662 Thing. Some butterfly out in Brazil
flew a bit faster than usual, or something.

Mogens