Re: Can´t find Oracle Server Express for download on oracle.com

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:21:42 +0000

Oracle Express Server, Oracle Database Express Edition, Oracle Application
Express, Oracle Solaris Express 11... Honestly I don't know why there's any
confusion here at all. :) . All you need to know is that Oracle Express and
OFA have other meanings than the ones most members of this list would
commonly assign to them...

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA