Re: Can we revoke select priv from all_users tables??

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjohnsto@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:06:19 -0500

I recently received a copy of a 'best practices' document that says that
users should not have access to any 'all_' views.  Its a really stupid idea,
I suspect that whoever put it in the document thinks that all actually looks
at all, as opposed to just what the user has access to.

--
Andrew W. Kerber