RE: Can we revoke select priv from all_users tables??

  • From: "JOHNSTON, WAYNE" <wjohnsto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <srinivasanram2004@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:56:18 -0400

It may be just my nature, but I have to ask why you want to do this?  Is
there some audit requirement that a user not query all_tables to see the
tables he has been granted access to?

Wayne Johnston

Adabas Database Administrator

Oracle Database Administrator

FCCJ: 904-997-2907

CELL: 904-607-1889

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 9. United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
December 10, 1948