Can anyone point me to some documentation - Oracle EE 9.2.0.8 running on Solaris 10 with ZFS.

I am trying to run 64 bit Enterprise Edition Oracle 9.2.0.8 (yeah I know,
upgrade, but it is a vendor application and I can not...) on Solaris 10 10/08
s10s_u6wos_07b SPARC.

We are utilizing ZFS and appear to be just getting killed with io issues.  I
just can't find any articles that will let me do anything to alter mount point
options like I can do on HP-UX.  We have the block size of the ZFS file system
matching the Oracle database (which is 8k) and we have the archive log files @
128k block size...

I know there is a lot of data in a statspack report.  Here is the summary.
This is a 23 minute period from this evening.

Top 5 Timed Events
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                     % Total
Event                                               Waits    Time (s) Ela Time
async disk IO                                     105,340       1,045    45.77
log file sync                                       2,952         419    18.35
log file parallel write                             5,456         269    11.79
sbtwrite2                                           4,774         255    11.16
control file parallel write                           516          79     3.44

This is just brutal.  Does any suggestions for documentation that I can read
for help?  Metalink just does not seem to have anything useful that I can find.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Bill