RE: CamelCase For Procedures Names

  • From: "Kenneth Naim" <kennethnaim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <JChirco@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle Freelists'" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:06:05 -0400

I prefer lowercase myself as it is much more readable, using quotes all the
time for mixed case makes developing more tedious and like you said isn't
common in the database world. I also think it is a good reminder for the
.net developers that they are no longer writing .net and need to adapt to
how pl/sql should be written. There are many differences that they will have
to adopt and it should start with naming. "The line will be drawn here, no
further!"

Ken