Re: CTX Indexes

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:48:26 -0700

Hi Connor,
Do you know what the consequences are of indexing the DR$ tables?

We have a new upgraded version of a COTS app that is preparing
to go live. It comes with its very own routine for analyzing tables.
( it is just a call to dbms_stats.analyze_schema )

I've not worked too much with CTX, but as this upgraded version
makes extensive use of it, looks like it is time to dig in.

Thanks,

Jared

--
Jared Still