From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gerry Miller [gerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 3:14
To: Oracle-L Group
Subject: CPU rounding

 Hi,
Can any one help me get to the bottom of this?

We have two Solaris servers one hosting Oracle 10.1 and the other 11.2. The
CPU stats on the 11g box are rounded to centiseconds while on 10g they are
inmicroseconds:

Example:
In 11g: select value from v$sys_time_model where stat_name = 'DB CPU';
VALUE
27089090000

In 10g: select value from v$sys_time_model where stat_name = 'DB CPU';
VALUE
1373214613234

It is the same in v$sess_time_model and I suspect it is an OS setting that
isat the root of the issue.

Regards

Gerry Miller