RE: CEO's head in the Cloud

  • From: "Satterthwaite, Sarah" <Sarah.Satterthwaite@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 04:28:47 -0500

Sentrigo had a nice introductory presentation on the cloud by Jeremiah
Wilson last week:

Best Practices When Deploying Databases in the Cloud (go to
http://www.sentrigo.com/resources/events-webcasts, you will have to
register to download, but I have found them delightfully light on the
marketing of their products).

If you know little about the cloud, this may be a good place to start.

Sarah