Re: CATPROC gets invalidated

  • From: Andrey Kriushin <Andrey.Kriushin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:59:30 +0400

Alex,

you can check Note:136697.1 for hcheck8i.sql package. I've found it quite useful in finding inconsistencies in the data dictionary. Last release is adopted to 8i-10g versions of DB.

HTH

- Andrey

Alex Gorbachev wrote:
Maybe this. I didn't really pay attention to this feature...
Anyway, opening Sev1 SR with Oracle. It seems reproduced again and
strange thing:
I open new session as sys and try DBMS_STAT - get this error. Than I
run DBMS_REGISTRY_SYS.VALIDATE_CATPROC. Again DBM_STATS and viola! it
works.
New session - error again. Something to do with session state... where??

2006/5/15, Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>:
Do you mean that altering an object which is referenced by PL/SQL
package/procedure through a synonym won't invalidate that PL/SQL object on
certain conditions.

Tanel.

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l