RE: Books on Data Guard and Grid Control

DataGuard:

http://www.oracle.com/pls/db111/to_toc?pathname=server.111/b28294/toc.htm

Grid Control:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/em.102/b31949/toc.htm
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/em.102/b31949/toc.htm

Yes, I'm being serious.  Start w/ the free documentation.  It will give you the
basics you need to get started.

A quick search on Amazon shows a few DataGuard books and at least one OEM book,
but I don't know any of them, so, I won't make any recommendations.

-Mark
--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies

ProQuest...Start here.